Azure is one of the popular cloud platforms used nowadays to support the business transformation of several organizations.
These transformations are implemented in an agile mode and with devops culture.
In order to help Azure customers to integrate security in their devops cycles, Microsoft released the Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK) framework that was initially developed for its internal staff to secure its infrastructure.
This AzSK framework helps Azure customers to integrate security at all stages of the devops lifecycle.
The following posts I released on Peerlyst (InfoSec community) can help you to get started with this framework:
- Introduction to Secure DevOps Kit for Azure
- Understanding the built-in Controls of Secure DevOps Kit for Azure
- How to control your Azure Subscription Security with Secure DevOps Kit
- How to control your Azure Application Security with Secure DevOps Kit
- How to implement Continuous Assurance with Secure DevOps Kit